This Rainbow Cake Baking Mix includes frosting and colorings
Enjoy a vibrant colored pink and green dessert with this Kathi cake mix.
Serve this rainbow layer cake recipe with coffee or tea.
Kathi Rainbow Cake Mix gives you everything you need to prepare a rainbow-colored cake with a delicious flavor. With an easy-to-follow dessert recipe, this mix will give you perfectly moist cake layers with vibrant colors.
- Combine baking mix with eggs, mineral water, and vegetable oil in mixing bowl
- Beat dough until creamy and smooth
- Divide dough into three equal portions in three separate bowls
- Stir green color mix into one bowl, pink color mix into a second bowl, and leave the third uncolored
- Layer colored and uncolored doughs to create your preferred pattern on a baking sheet or pan
- Bake as directed and let the cake cool completely at room temperature
- Combine frosting with a small amount of water until it has a smooth, spreadable texture
- Spread frosting over cake and continue to let cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes
- BAKING MIX: Wheat flour , sugar, raising agents (disodium diphosphate and sodium hydrogen carbonate), table salt, flavoring.
- SUGAR GLAZING: Sugar, acidifier citric acid.
- PINK COLOR MIX: Sugar, coloring beetroot juice powder (maltodextrin, beetroot juice concentrate, acidifier citric acid), aroma, color real carmine.
- GREEN COLOR MIXTURE: Sugar, turmeric root extract, color E141.
- DECORATION: Sugar, palm fat, wheat starch , glucose syrup, colorings (E 100, E 120, E 131, 160 a), coloring foods beetroot juice concentrate.
29.6 oz (840g)
Product of Germany