The slow aging is a fundamental requirement for obtaining an excellent balsamic vinegar. Due Vittorie Oro spends a good part of its life in durmast barrels that encourage the transfer of tannins and the absorption of the essences of the wood.
Before bottling, the balsamic vinegar undergoes rigorous laboratory testing to guarantee the high quality of the product and compliance with the regulations currently in force.
The full-bodied sweetness of the Due Vittorie Oro blends harmoniously with the degree of acidity, while the thickness and the aroma crown and fulfill the sensorial perceptions.
Once savored, it leaves an aftertaste of wild black cherry, as a reminder of the many wonderful ways the condiment can be used to accompany dishes for all occasions.
- Cooked grape must and wine vinegar
- Grape must from the company’s own vineyards and from selected vineyards in Emilia Romagna
- Wine vinegar from Emilia Romagna
- Does not contain coloring agents, preservatives or allergens
- Expires after five years: see the year shown on the cap
- Content: 500 ml
Oro Due Vittorie has been the best-selling Aceto Balsamico di Modena (PGI) in Italy for the past three years.