- Castelvetrano Olives Or PITTED Castelvetrano – Bright green olives with a light crisp bite that’s very flavorful. These are the best and most popular selling Italian olives.
- Baresane Olives – Delicate and flavorful olives that come from Bari, Italy. They come in an assortment of colors that range from green, yellow, and violet.
- Cerignola Olives – Large green olives that are mild in flavor that can be enjoyed with cured meats and Italian cheese.
- Gaeta Olives – Also known as the Black Pearl of Italian olives, these olives have a tender texture with a mild sour taste. They go great with salads, appetizers, and can be used as toppings.
- Kalamata Olives - Whole olives that bring the taste of the Mediterranean straight to your home! Fresh and acidic, kalamata olives will make excellent additions to salads, pizzas, and pastas.
PLEASE NOTE: If one or more of the above olives are out of stock, we will replace them with another Italian Olive. Thank you for understanding.