This Olive Sampler includes five types of olives
Enjoy delicious Castelvetrano, Baresane, Cerignola, Gaeta, and Kalamate table olive varieties with this sampler.
Create an olive bar or serve as part of a gourmet charcuterie board.
NOTE: Olives may vary due to world wide shortages. If one or more of the above olives are out of stock, we will replace them with another Italian Olive. Thank you for understanding.
We are proud to introduce our most popular olives in a delicious five part sampler. Italian olives are the best in the world. This sampler contains a variety of green and black olives from all different regions in Italy, each olive with its own distinct, natural flavor. These are not your typical supermarket olives in a jar. Preserved in brine immediately after being harvested from an olive tree, these are as fresh as olives can get. Perfect to share with friends or to serve as an appetizer. Great for salads, as a side dish, or to be enjoyed as snack. This sampler contains a total of 5 different olives at 1 lb each. Please see description of each olive below.
- Castelvetrano Olives Or PITTED Castelvetrano – Bright green olives with a light crisp bite that’s very flavorful. These are the best and most popular selling Italian olives.
- Baresane Olives – Delicate and flavorful olives that come from Bari, Italy. They come in an assortment of colors that range from green, yellow, and violet.
- Cerignola Olives – Large green olives that are mild in flavor that can be enjoyed with cured meats and Italian cheese.
- Gaeta Olives – Also known as the Black Pearl of Italian olives, these olives have a tender texture with a mild sour taste. They go great with salads, appetizers, and can be used as toppings.
- Kalamata Olives - Whole olives that bring the taste of the Mediterranean straight to your home! Fresh and acidic, kalamata olives will make excellent additions to salads, pizzas, and pastas.
PLEASE NOTE: If one or more of the above olives are out of stock, we will replace them with another Italian Olive. Thank you for understanding.