- Castelvetrano Olives – Bright green olives with a light crisp bite that’s very flavorful. These are the best and most popular selling Italian olives.
- Baresane Olives – Delicate and flavorful olives that come from Bari, Italy. They come in an assortment of colors that range from green, yellow, and violet.
- Cerignola Olives – Large green olives that are mild in flavor that can be enjoyed with cured meats and Italian cheese.
- Gaeta Olives – Also known as the Black Pearl of Italian olives, these olives have a tender texture with a mild sour taste. They go great with salads, appetizers, and can be used as toppings.
- Sal Secco Olives – The very hard to find Salt Dried Cured Olives, known as Sal Secco olives in Italy. A combination of a sweet, salty flavor with a texture similar to a raisin. These olives are not in brine
PLEASE NOTE: If one or more of the above olives are out of stock, we will replace them with another Italian Olive. Thank you for understanding.